niedziela, 5 czerwca 2011

"Fiveplets Dogs" - Wanda Chotomska , "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl"

I didn't know how to translate "Pięciopsiaczki" so it can be weirt title . This book was my favourite when I was child . I loved it! I could read it times infinity . It was very short book .

Balbina birth to five puppies. All busy goofing off all day. But all is forgiven them - it's just kids. Dog children. Prior to their owners - a nice siblings: Caroline and Karl - is no mean task: the dogs have found a new home!

This book is very interesting and funny and just great . I give it 9/10 points . 



And a pirats! Genious Depp's facial expression . He plays brilliantly . This film I saw first time few days ago . And I want to wach all parts :)


Elizabeth has 10 years old . When she is on ship she see a boy on board swimming in sea . She save him and see a few burning ships . She see a medalion on his neck and take it . After this she see black ship with black sails . When she is 18 years old she is kidnaped by Barbossa, bad pirat who wants to use her to remove curse . Will who fall in love with her ask for help Jack Sparrow . They both go to save Elizabeth . 

This film is very funny becous of main character Jack . Film is about love , pirats and curse . It is very good and I give it 8,5/10 .


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz