poniedziałek, 9 maja 2011

"Just One Look" - Harlan Coben , "Yes Man"

I will start with my favourite book . This is "Just One Look". I read it about a month ago. This book , like many Coben's books, is perfectly constructed, scary, sometimef funny and for me best think - there is always a big suprise end, that you must read a few time, becouse you can't believe. I love it.

Book is aboute Grace Lawson, mother of two kids and wife. She found a old photo, where there are five people, that one is similar to her husband, Jack. He look at photo and get nerveou. Half hour later he leave house by car. And he don't return. Grace must find him and find out a secret of a photo. She don't know who she should trust. Everyone have something to hide.

If I must rate it in scale 1-10 I will give 9,5. It is great.


Now it's time for a film. I like comedies so there will be more comedies than other films. The first film i recommend is "Yes Man". In this film plays one of my favourite actors - Jim Carrey. He's a comedy champion.

This movie is about Carl, tho boring man with a boring life. He always said "No" and his only joi is watching borrowed films. One day his friend urges him to the "Yes Man" company. Reluctantly he goes. After this everything changed. He must always said "Yes". Thanks this he meet the perfectly woman , learn coreanish, play guitar, recovers friends, jump on bungee, learn how to pilot the plane etc. But he cames stopped and reveals the secret of his new life . He loses his love. Ang he wants to recover her.

This film is very funny and makes a positive emotion . Makes us laught and sometimes sad. It's a good film. I recommend it. In scal 1-10 I will give that film 8,5/10 points.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz