sobota, 14 maja 2011

"Sophie's World" - Jostein Gaarder , "The Road To El Dorado"


Today it will be weird, becouse book is philosophic and film is for kids :)
The book "Sophie's World" gave me my aunt . When I looked it i thought - Oh, no... History and philosophis book? Noooooooo.... But I stardet read It . Book is weird, original and interesting, despite of character.

The main character is Sophie, as you can guess . She begins to receive the letters about philosophy . The writer is Alberto . He learn her i very original way to think like individuar thinkers. And she recieve birthday wishes and letters to Hilda . Sophie and Hilda have birthday at ate same time. Sophie wants to know who is Hilda and why she has her letters. It appears that Sophie and Alberto are characters of the book, that Hilda's father write to her.

This book is one of the kind . I have never read book like that. I can't even said if I liked this book . I can only say that that book suprised me. I will give it 7/10.



And time for kids film from my childhood . It's "Road To El Dorado". It is funny, great, happy, sad and sometimes scary story . It's a kind of everything. That's why I like it.

Movie haoppens in XVI century . The main characters are Tulio and Miguel, mans that plays "left" dices. One day they won a map to El Dorado - gold land . But it seems. They must run and they land on a ship. Crew with a Cortez on head arrest them . With a help from a horse - Altivo they run away on a small boat. They land on a island. On that island is El Dorado. They looking for it. And found it. People think that they are gods, so they live like gods. But to time. The Shaman, Tzekel-Kan finds out that they are people. And he wants to disaster them.

What I like the most in this film is a music. It's great. I will give you a link to one of the songs, but in polish verion, becouse english isn't good :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhNXsfgI6hE

And a rating. It's 9/10 points :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz