poniedziałek, 16 maja 2011

"Reluctantly Alice" - Phyllis Reydnolds Naylor , "Piglet's Big Movie"

"Reluctantly Alice" is book adressed to teenagers. It's funny, about love and teenager problems.

It alks about life of teenager. Alice has 12 years odl and lives with a father and an old brother, Lester. She goes to new school and wants to befriend. But Denise teases her all the time. She wants to know why . More then her older brother has 2 girlfriends and don't know who chose. She must help herself and other people.


I read it 2 or 3 years ago. It not suprised me (without one thing, but i can't tell you what) but it wasn't bad. Its so so. I will give it 6/10



(And again polish cover better)




And a movie. Again for kids. It's "Piglet's Big Movie". Piglet was my favourite character of Winnie Pooh . I loved this film and everytime I wached it I was cryed. It's so much sad and pathetic for kids movie. But it's beautiful. 


Piglet is the smallest of group. He want's to be like others, but they treat him like baby . And every his claim to the merit . It's so sad. He goes away and help other inhabitants of the Ashdown Forest. He feels that he is needed and goes back . But his friends looking for him and recall all the things done for them by him. They fall into the danger and only Piglet can help them. 


I love this film! I will give it 9,5/10.



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz