wtorek, 17 maja 2011

"Kisscut" - Karin Slaughter , "Mr. & Mrs. Smith"

Today book is "Kisscut". It's very complicated book, but i like it. And I don't like tha main character.

Which is Sara . She is a pediatriciean and a policeman . She see his boyfriend has to kill her pacjent becouse she has a gun and wants to kill people. He has no choice and he shot . The necropsy swows that girl was molested. Sara, Jefrey (man who shot) and Lucy (policeman) want to unravel this issue. If they do?


Book is realy good writed but general the topic isn't good for me :) But i give it 7/10.






And a film . This is "Mr. & Mrs. Smith". There are play here Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. Generaly pretty people.


They both are special agents, but don't say it each other. And they get a commission for each . Before calm pair, now they pretend that they don't know they lead normal life and wait for good moment . (That looks really funny). But they can't kill . So they decide to beat the chefs of theirs companys.


It's a comedy, i think. But I'm not sure. Sometimes its an action movie, sometimes a comedy and sometimes a drama . But it's a action comedy :) I like it, ang give it 7/10. I will give 8, but I hate the insertions in film when they talk about their marriage. I give 7/10. 
 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz