piątek, 13 maja 2011

"The Real Real" - Kraus & McLaughlin , "Bucked List"

Today it will be variety. I always write about books that I liked. Today I write about book that not specifically feel to my liking. It's "The Real Real". One of the worst books I've ever read . Authors that write this write too "The Nanny Diares". I thought that this book will be good like that. I made mistake.

The the school came film crew to make a filb about teenagers life. Jesse dream about it, becouse money for it afford her to go to college. She become selected . Now she must lose friends pretend friendships, manipulations and rid privat life . And she can't withdraw .

This book is boring, silly and stupid . I will give it 3/10.  (Of course in my oppinion)



Film will be good, in contrast the book. It's "Bucked List". In film plays genious actors - Jack Nicholson  and Morgan Freeman . They plays perfectly .

The milioner - Edvard Cole and mechanic Carter Chambers go to same room in the hospital . They both are ill (cancer, I think, but i can't remember) . With a meney from Edvard they go to their last holiday and have fun . They race racing cars, parashute jump, exploring the world and do things by the list they write . Becouse they know that they will die soon . It's a beautifil story about the use of life. 


I am not ashamed to admit that I cried on this movie. Its emotional. I give it 9,5/10.



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz